On Sunday evening of January 29th, East Brandywine Fire Company volunteers were dispatched to assist the Wagontown Fire Company on a reported chimney fire.
Companies responded to a home on Audrey Lynn Drive around 8:40pm after a resident reported issues with a wood burning stove.
Upon arrival personnel from Ladder 49 laddered the chimney and proceeded to drop chains in a coordinated effort with personnel from Engine 35 who were inside.
The situation was quickly placed under control and units returned to Station in under an hour.
Thank-you to Mark Walsh from IrishEyez Emergency Photography for the photographs.